7 Comments

1. Liam
    April 21, 2009 @ 5:07 am

Yeah, no. What they did was a direct attack on the Domino’s name brand. YouTube and anyone else hosting the videos should remove them. And if you believe that the sandwiches were not delivered and that this was all a prank, you are the single most gullible person on the internet.

2. » Social Media Superheros and the Domino’s Debacle : Naked PR
    April 28, 2009 @ 12:26 pm

[…] Domino’s Pizza Video Prank Pulled Too Soon […]

3. Steve
    May 1, 2009 @ 11:34 am

hello!!
    Also see the article at: http://www.aircheese.com/article/uh-oh-dominos

4. George
    May 1, 2009 @ 8:58 pm

WHOA! A “public Citizen consumer represetantive” just got on national news in response to the hydroxycut product pull by the FDA and just said it was important to regulate (put in the hands of the expensive access denieing drug and medical companies) ingrediants in consumer health supplements that existed before 1994 (which are currently unregualted by the FDA thank GOD!)

What the hell is Public Citizen doing handing over our consumer choices to the damn medical industry?

Are you crazy?
    Hell I usually support you guys but do you REALLY think that letting the MEdical establishment/FDA regulate what people choose to supplement their own health with is going to increase their safety?

Have you LOOKED at the horrible studies the medical industry has done and products that have been given to the public THEIR WAY like killing staitns and other profit drugs. Now you want all supplement ingredients treated like regulated drugs? NO WAY.

I DO NOT WANT you guys telling me I can’t make my OWN decision about what supplements I want to TAKE!

YOU BETTER REVERSE THAT STATEMENT DAMN QUICK.
    Tell that stupid spokesperson of yours to SHUT UP.

5. David
    May 17, 2009 @ 3:16 am

Oh, dear. It saddens me, deeply, to see how ignorant are the people reading and commenting at the Public Citizen web site. Is this the Public Citizen constituency? I may have aligned myself with the wrong organisation. Wow. Time to re-think my priorities.

6. Emma
    May 17, 2009 @ 5:09 am

Sigh….. I’d just like to be able to eat tuna fish again.

7. Emma
    May 17, 2009 @ 5:12 am

Sigh……….I’d just like to be able to eat tuna fish again.
    No one would ever eat out or order in if they had a bird’s eye few of what goes on behind the scenes; I have. UGH!